AmigaActive (2074/2143)

From:Mark Wilson
Date:31 May 2000 at 18:07:03
Subject:Re: Your Amiga

Hi Neil Bothwick,

Yep. http://www.amibench.org

> > I'm not supposed to plug Amigactive either.

AmigaActive rocks. A good test of a mag, is how long you remain in the loo
while reading it.. I nearly choked while reading AA today (you follow my
meaning)..

> Oh yes, you can plug Amiga Active. It's just that Mark puts so much
> effort into spa^H^H^Hpromoting AmiBench that it would be unfair for
> anyone else to get credit for its popularity.

I missed the thread!, ARGH, I missed the thread! :)

AmiBench had trouble with dreamhost this morning (surprise surprise) so if you
tried to access the site during the day and it was down, dont blame us. :(

Seems fixed now.. if it happens again, I think I`m going to buy a plane ticket
and go twat them round the head with a unix manual on "server admin for
upstart web hosters".

Cheers Kids,

Mark 'tecno' Wilson : Team Member of AmiBench

Web: http://www.AmiBench.org
Email: mark@amibench.org
ICQ Number: 39814816

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.